SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Enemy Rises

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:22 am

It has been days since I have left the the compound and heading toward my the place were this all began from. I wasn't like this, how I have become is from my past, even know it effects me and that s is my wolf won't rest and let me be in control until i finish what i have to do. I don''t mind my wolf takes over control when we are fighting an enemy, but taking control 247 and hurting the ones I love is something I can't take. I don't want to scoop to these snuck bag levels but if this is what it takes for my wolf to give me my control back then I will do whatever it takes.

I know running dreams is following me and it is his mission to bring me back home but I am not leaving until I have done what I need to do. I entered a town Named the Fire Town. This town was the most cheerful town ever, people were nice and there was this welcoming feeling that made u feel at home. I enjoyed living here, as a kid. I drove through the town and eventually nearing the outskirts of the forest. I parked my car on the side of the forest, climbed out and started walking within the forest. Even know i remember every inch of this forest. I came upon a clearing which I haven't been to since I felt this town. This clearing is a place which hold a lot of dreadful memories which I like to keep hidden. I walked through the clearing and found three names I was looking for ( Emily Diamond, Richard Diamond and lastly Rose Diamond) I fell to my needs and looked at their tomb stone which I myself had planted in. Tears streamed from my eyes as I came to a conclusion that I miss them and hope they were here to guide me and tell me what is wrong and right.

While I was looking at the tombs I didn't hear someone approach me, I suddenly Went to an defense mode and the minute this intruder came closer I caught him and dropped him to the floor and put my hands on his shoulder trying to restrain him from moving. When I had a clear view of the intruder I learned it was Runnning Deams who I had captured.......
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 am

Grinning at Nellie, Running Dreams pulled a small, nodedescript device out of his sleeve, formerly an emergency penicilen injector, or Epiepen. With a deft swing, he landed the device flatly in to her side, letting the heavy cloth-piercing do it's job. Within seconds, the strongest leagaly avalible sedative coctail flew in to her viens, making her limp and lifeless. With cold ease, he clicked her wrists and ankles in cloth-lined silver handcuffs, followed by rawhide finger loops to keep those shut tight as well as her big toes. After this was done, Running Dreams chucked his turkey-tied prisoner over his shoulder, lugging her back to his bike. With some searching, he finaly pulled out an injector full of werewülfenshotpor, or werewolf-stoper, in english. This was a universal poisen for were, with many known treatments. Like many poisens, it also had a legitiment medical use- as a relaxant. This one shot would keep Nellie limper than a dead fish for a month before it statred to kill her. It was only three days to the pack, and in having an antidote, Running Dreams was willing to put her in the small motercycle-trailer he brought for this, and start hauling her arse back to his medicine wigwam to start working on her wolf. So he did. In no time, they were rolling to home, Running Dreams getting ready to handle treatment.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

The idiot running dreams sticked a needle to my side and I feel into darkness, while my wolf being on high alert. The only thing I remeber is falling on his chest. He was going to bring me to pack again. I needed to finish off what had started long time ago.

I don't know what they have in store for me but I WANT TO TALk TO LEAH, I know she will help me and let me do what I need to do.

He had caught me when I was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

Seeing running dreams pull in through a window, I asked Leah to wait where she was. I went outside and Instructed him to bring her inside. We set her on a chair, closed a door and locked it. I covered the windows and turned on a light. "Get those dam things off her Running Dreams, she is not a prisoner she is a pack member." I half snapped after seeing the cuffs. That was one thing i was not about to allow. "Just set her in the chair and if you can, wake her up?" I asked, setting up 4 chairs and offering one to Leah and Running Dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Gentley placing Nellie in the provided chair, Running Dreams growled at the alpha. "No. The recoverydrug can sometimes cause siesures, for one. For another, she's going to be pissed. Again, side effects, not to mention EVERYONE is angry after getting knocked out. Now, time for antidotes."

With a quick needle jab, Running Dreams began the process to wake Nellie.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:51 pm

"Running Dreams I am not going to argue with you on this. get the dam cuffs off her or I will break them off! If you really feel the need to restrain her than keep a tranquilizer on had. I will not permit you to treat her like this." I spoke in both a commanding and tough tone, daring him to challenge my authority in the matter. I knew the risks of not restraining her. I knew what could happen, however I was not here to fight, but only to talk. "And when your done, wait outside the door. I don't want anyone intruding and keep that door unlocked just in case something dose go wrong, and no, your not getting a choice in the matter. When your done, un-cuff her and go." I was not being harsh because I was pissed. I knew Running Dreams. If he felt threatened then he would do anything to make sure he felt safe, even if it meant holding a weapon at the ready in plane site. The point was I did not want to provoke a fight. For the most part I was calm. I only yelled to make sure he would not even dare challenge my decision. If this was going to work, then it would be on even ground.I kept a close eye on Nellie the whole time. "Leah, I am going to keep my distance when she wakes up. Take a few moments to keep her calm please? I don't want any trouble and your closer to her than I am." I asked Leah, looking at her with pleading eyes. "You can still have the day to relax and stuff if you need it. We just need to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:57 pm

"Fine. Although, if you hit her with a tranquilizer now, you will kill her. I pushed that body to the limits, and it could send her into a heart failure." Running Dreams said, unhooking the lage metal cuffs. The little leather strips would'nt hold her, but they could buy James enough time to get ready for a facefull of wolf. Exating the room and closing the door, he got to work replacing his silver arrowheads with impact-heads, for in case of Nellie escaping. It could hapen, and Running Dreams was'nt leaving her until she was fully in control. Another four-day hunt was not on his to-do list anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

I slowly come back to reality....
I hear noises around me, i think two people were arguing about something it sounded that it was about me. I felt that I had Leather around my wrist, i try moving it but was unable to remove myself from the wrist bands which were warp around my wrist and the handle of the chair.
I tried my opening my eyes but my eyes were heavy and when i did open them once a stray of light entered my eyes and I suddenly closed them.
I feel weak like, i haven't eaten for days or something, my head also hurts like I have a headache coming on. I am gonna find running dreams and he will be eating dirt at the ends of the.
I finally opened my eyes and saw that i was in a room with the windows shut and covered. the door is closed and there is a light opened on top of the room. i look down and see that i am on a chair with restrains on. i try to take it off by losing the restrains but it doesn't work. i panic and try to get out of the leather bands. I suddenly stop when I feel an hand on my wrist and when i look at them I see Leah my sister my freind
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Running Dreams was back with Nellie, but the Alpha told me to stay back. I hated to be an invalid, especially when it involved someone I cared about. How did Running Dreams manage to bring her back? I stayed put until they came back in and settled her on the bed. I gasped at what I saw. She was nearly dead! She looked like nothing more than a corpse! I slightly glared at Running Dreams, but was also grateful <Thank you> I told him grudgingly. James and him were arguing over Nellie's uncontrollable nature and I stayed silent because although Running Dreams spoke logically, I agreed with James on the issue. As he exited the room Nellie began to wake up.

When Nellie did finally come around it looked like she was panicking, she was trying to break through the leather cuffs. I put my hand on her arm and looked at her with sympathetic eyes. "Nellie...I'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be like this..." I calmed her down, explained what was happening and tried to get her to accept the fact that James would have to be involved in this but no matter what, the look of betrayal would not leave her eyes.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:18 pm

When Leah finished talking, I walked over to them and leaned down, then cut the lether bands off. "It was not my idea to have it like this either, but running off didn't help." I stood back up and backed away, sitting down in a chair. "All i want Nellie is for you to explain what is going on, and how it can be fixed. Honestly, it hurts that you don't think you can trust we with this as it is. As for Running Dreams, fell free to kick his ass for putting you in this state. I honestly didn't give him permission to do that." I told her, sitting back and relaxing. I nodded to Leah. I decided I would let her deal with Nellie for the most. Then it hit me. "Leah, Nellie, I am going to wait just outside the door. Just let me know when your ready and I will come in." I said as I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:26 pm

I nod at James, relieved to be able to talk to Nellie alone "Nellie, I have to know, what happened? You were so frantic and scared when you asked me to help...What did you do?" I wait for her to respond but all of a sudden I hear a blood thirsty howl, and several others joining in. My eyes widen as the clues and pieces fall into place...All those rogues...they were not random- they all must've been from the same pack. That means...Nellie's been killing them off! "What have you done?!" I breathed out. I shoot back to my feet and run out the door to tell the others. "<James! Running Dreams, we have a problem! There's another pack coming for us, they have to be the same pack that Nellie's wolf has been encountering!>" I look at them waiting for their response. We would have to make a plan of attack and especially defense. I'm sure that the other pack will want us to pay for the deaths of their members, they will not just blindly attack. They have to be planning something...
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Yelling at Leah and the Alpha, Running Dreams said, " I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE... THIS TIME!" Cursing his arrowhead swap, he ducked outside, aplying cheet paint on to the bluntheads. Basic retail paint with cheep ground silver, it could turn a sharp stick in to a fast werewolf killer. On bluntheads, it could maim and disable with a shot. Lining up a bead on one, Running Dreams mind-caled, <We want diplomacy or some downed targets? Got three of them in my sights right now.>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 pm

<Diplomacy please!! We've already hurt their pack enough...but if they don't back down them maim them-don't kill! Bring them back for questioning. I'm assuming that their alpha must be smart, we can use them to figure out what he's got planned.> I tell Running Dreams as I pace in the front foyer, waiting for his arrival. I am too anxious waiting around, so I get some silver chains...from Running Dreams' room and bring them down. I set up a place where we could keep the captives.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm

<Everyone too the wall and arm yourselves but do not attack until I tell you to. I am going to try offering a truce.> I shifted and walked out into an open clear area and howled a cry of peace. My call was answered by one of anger. I tried again only to be refused. Ger! Stupid Alpha! I tried again, this time pleading for a truce. This time however I got a different answer and not one directed to me, but rather a blood thirsty call of revenge. <Okay, diplomacy dose not seam to be an option. TO THE WALL NOW!> I called out and ran into my house. Quickly and with some difficulty I attached my armor. Once I finished I ran back to the wall and climbed a staircase that lead to the walkway above. The gate was already closed.

Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm

<FUZ-FOR-BRAINS, THEY'RE PAST THE WALL!> Running Dreams called. The buggers must have come in via the rivver. Lining up a shot, he pulled, released, and watched a bewildered werewolf fall, clutching a snapped hip. The one next to him did a tripple spin as an arrow met his shoulder, nearly tearing it off. Getting the last of the three with a arrow to the foot, smashing it flat, Running Dreams ran for the riverbank, ready to intercept-

"Quiet, idiot. Nice and easy, shall we?"

Some big idiot had maneged to get the drop on him, and had a knife to his throat. One back-kick, a spin, and short shot had his ribs half-colapsed in his chest. Spitting in his shadow, Running Dreams crouched in the brush, ready for the next wave.

<I correct myself, no more behind your fancy-ass wall.>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I was still in the room and I opened my mind link to running dreams, alpha, and leah < There the enemy, they always have been... They are the ones that have taken everything away from em and my wolf wants revenge from them. You guys might not understand this completely right know, but please kill them. they have caused me pain and so much of it. Leah please convince them to kill them, they might look nice but they are evil and conviving. I will explain it to u guys later please kill them or capture them at least>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 pm

I howl in frustration as nothing seems to have gone as planned! We were supposed to have at least SOME TIME to prepare for the attack! We were supposed to find out about Nellie! Damn it!

I'm a little appeased after I hear Nellie tell me that these wolves need to go-that they had done something bad to her in the past. I'll have to make sure to pry the story out of her later. <Nellie, I know you may be weak, but we need you to help with the fight...and I think it's only fair that you kill the Alpha...this is your revenge after all.> I go up to my room and make some knock off-but equally effective Molotov cocktails. I emptied out a few of my perfume bottles and added some kerosene inside. I added a wicker that would immediately flame up when the bottle smashed open and oxygen came in contact with it. I quickly put the lids on and made my way outside. Over the wall and coming in from the river was an army of wolves. How the hell were there so many?! I tossed a couple in the mass of wolves. The perfume bottle smashed to bits and pieces-huge flames of fire erupting. The werewolves near the explosion flew backwards into other wolves. It was only a small distraction, but it was the best I could do! This pack were strong! I growl and shift, howling to the other members of my pack to ask whether or not they were okay.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Dashing up the wall with three near-spilling quivers of wolf-killers, Running Dreams looked at the Luna. A few Molotov's were as good a way as any to kill humans, but against a rapidly healing werewolf were only good at wrecking their clothes. Glaring at the Luna, he said, "Get down. I'll clean this up." With practiced shots, he started seeding the ranks with arrows. One here, one there, one before the wild-ooking ones, one behind the cowards, one to the left of the gate, one to the right. Each silver head was slamming home, in chests and torsos and heads and legs and eyes and wolves' pelts... each shot flying further and faster than the rest, until it seemed they were shot three at a time. Until he ran dry, yet his hands numbly went through the motions, while his bowstring softly dripped red.

(For the jokers planing on calling OP, each quiver held about 45 arrows.)
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm

< thanx Leah>
I pick myself up and head toward the door of the cell. I open it thankfully it is unlock, I head toward the upper level of the pack house. I take my time due to the medicine that running dream gave me, has made me weak. I head upstairs to the Alphas room where I know there will be Wolfs bane which will heal me automatically. Once I reach to the top of the stairs and the highest level of the pack house I have to break the alphas door due to it being lock. I find what I am looking for and i inject it into myself....
After a minute I felt my wolf re suffer and my strength come back to its fullest. I suddenly transformed into my wolf and letting my wolf take control. I jumped out of the alphas balcony and landed in the middle of the enemy pack. I see running dreams and Alpha fighting. I start fighting the wolfs and making my way to the black and white strip wolf who is the alpha of this clan. As I near him my wolf takes full control and after killing the last rouge that stood in my way I came in from of the alpha. I remember that I made the first leap and attacked the alpha full fledged. I bit the alpha several times everywhere and especially on its neck and through him against the tree many times. I am not saying he didn't get a good few bites out of me, but nothing compares to his onces white strips covered by blood. After enough playing I finished it off by killing it off and howling in the sky as a sign of victory.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm

I run to the main courtyard where Nellie and the Alpha were. All of a sudden I remembered that if one killed the Alpha then that person would become an Alpha. "<Nellie No!->" It was to late! Nellie had already killed the Alpha. This would cause so many problems in the pack...I realized my mistake too soon. I had given Nellie permission and even encouragement to kill the Alpha and now our pack would have to suffer the consequences...
I run up to her and tackle her away from her kill. "Nellie! Nellie you-" I check the Alpha, looking to see if he was still alive. His throat is so ravaged-nothing could fix this, it was a killing wound. I slump over and push the body away before crawling to Nellie. I grab one of her wrists in each of my hands and I shake her rapidly "What have you done?! Why was this pack attacking us?! What did they do to you! Tell me! You have to tell me!" I half cry and half beg her. This would cause so many problems in our pack...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 pm

After Leah shook me rapidly, I suddenly pulled away from her, by yanking my hands out of hold. I look around and see all the dead bodies around me, one body stands out to me and that is the alphas og the enemy pack. I walk to it and see it is dead and i smile with tears coming out of my eyes. I fianally have gotten my revenge on these demons so called rouges.
I look at Leah and she fires me with questions of what I have done.
My wolf took control and killed this alpha, he deserves this and whatver happens know we will handle it together, Leah I told her.
I owe you an explaination which you have been longing for a while. I want you to listen to me because I am only going to stay this once...

I was born into the Fire Pack, which is located in a town called Fire vile Town. The town was beautiful with each corner being a place were there was full of life. In the pack we had an Warrior status, at the time. As I grew up I learned in our family we are given a wolf which is very powerful in the wolf community. For some in our family it is a curse because if the wolf things you have done something wrong it will take control of you and try to fix the problem. With our family having a strong wolf I learned in the past generations we weren't only Warriors, but other ranks which were higher then a warrior. For example some had become a healer, omega, warrior and my Uncle sam even became an alpha. I cam from a unique family and I was told that I had the world in my hands.

My family was always there I had a sister and two over protective brothers. Then there was my parents , and me being the youngest I was treated as a baby in the family. I was taught how to fight and defend myself. I was given little turtorials in every rank just incase anything happened.
We kept our special wolf a secert from people outisde form the pack because they would want to use us for there plans.
One day I was playing outside with couple of my pack member friends and I was about 10 years old, when suddenly two silver bullets went into my friends head and they fell to the ground. I tried to run back to the house which was a mile away. But before I could reach they had caught up to me and captured me and pointed a gun full of silver bullets in my head. When we headed to the pack ground everybody start running around in fear the alpha came down and suddenly even before he could speak they killed him. They locked all the doors of the pack house and started to kill everybody in their, meanwhile they made me watch the horrific sight. I creid and begged them to release me, bu they didn't. They killed my family in cold blood and dragged me out side of the pack house and put it in flames.

After that horrific day I changed they took me to their pack house and tortured me for hours, they didn't feed me for days and made me their servant. Few years of staying in the place I was feed and was taught how to fight and kill wolfs effectively. They made me into a killing machine. From that day on I either killed innocent wolfs or their enemy. If I didn't do it then the would torture me and do things to me which were unpleasant. After A while I had formed a plan and ran away from them when they were vulnerable. I went to my old pack which died and built tomb stones for each one of them. As in honour for them. For couple of months I had my wolf take control of me and killed rouges from the pack and other ones as well. When I regained myself I put myself in school and got the best education possible . went ot university. I used the pack money and invested it inot stocks in order to get more money and I used that money to make a living for myself.

Then I came to this pack and became a omega. ...
After just a long time I feel like I was home, that i belonged somewhere. I laughed for ythe first time after a long time when I came to this pack...
I looked at Leah and Said to her with ters in my eyes and on my face, you treate dme as a sister which I lost...
Then the time at the mall is when the rouge tried to hurt you was the same wolf who captured me..
I couldn't let them get you and lose everything again. So my wolf took control of me reaptdly and I tried to fight it but it was a lost cause.
My wolf wanted revenge but i didn't want to scoop to their level, but i did when I killed the alpha.

My life hasn't been perfect but I was protecting you guys when I left because I can't lose you I ..... i CAN'T LOSE IT .
For some in our family they used to say that our wolf is a curse but it isn't, truly it isn't it wanted revenge and that tok me a long time to undertsand.
Leah I know I have made things difficult but I ned you rite know..
Please say something Leah
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 pm

"Well well well...." I said sitting down in my human form on a rock. "No Leah, she is not their Alpha. That's not how it works. Killing an alpha dose not make someone an alpha, not when they have beta's. And by the looks of things, they didn't come along. However, Nillie as you are the one who did kill him, your going to have to go back to the pack and tell them their alpha is dead. In the mean time, we will clean up this mess." I informed the both of them. I admit, I was pissed she didn't even talk to me. "Take that back, hold up for a moment." I knelt down and examined the dead wolf. There was a burnt on mark above his forehead, one I knew all too well. I walked over to the alpha too. He had the same mark. "Nellie, are you 100% sure this is the pack alpha you had issues with?" I asked. This could not be right. Please, please, please let it not be true. However the answer I got was not too my wishes. I cursed so much in that one moment, I think I invented new curs words. How the hell did that sun of a bitch live a third time. I was more than confident I had finally killed him. All heads flew up and as a loud howl came from far off. It was joined by two, then four, then eight, and the number of howls answering the call just kept going up.

"Leah, pack your things. Everyone, pack travel gear. Running Dreams, leave the dam truck, it wont go anywhere. MOVE!" I ordered, anger and rage boiling through my vanes. How did he live. I remember the moment so clear as day. Then i drove my sword through his gut on the battle field. When I saw his last breath taken. When I saw the light of life leave his eyes. He died. I know he did. I looked over to Running Dreams. He knew about this. When he and I were in the Crescent Moon Pack, I was taken prisoner by this man, as was my brother.

I mouthed one name to him. A name I knew we both despised. He was dangerous. Had almost killed many of the pack members. Skyth...A clan lord of the north. He captured Alpha sized wolfs and brainwashed them, then added them to his little army. It may sound weird but with a dozen alphas under his command, he could tare apart cities. And by the sounds of it, he was well over just a few dozen. Walking back to the pack house, I rolled up my sleeve to reveal a scar, down the length of my arm. A scar I carried ever since the battle.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Nellie told me about her past... By the end of it I was in tears of what she has been through. Know child at the age of thirteen should have gone through so much heartache. But this does explain about her wolf and her being a good fighter and also wanting revenge from these people.
The part that hit me the most was that she thought of me as a sister and I was able to help her bring herself back to how she used to be. I am glad that I made her laugh and have her for once enjoy life as she should've done a very long time ago. I am also proud of her.. She had determination to go into the world after what they all did and pursue something she desired to do.
I knew she was waiting for me to response to her but I was unable to say anything to her at the moment. Instead of saying anything I went up to her and hugged her and calmed her down. I mind linked her and told her privately < Nells I don't think any different of you. you will always be my sister no matter what. We are in this to together DON'T FOR GET THAT. ALSO DON'T FOR A MINUTE THINK THAT I WILL THINK DIFFERENTLY ABOUT YOU> I told her...
I felt her tighten her hus on me so i stayed in the same position until she was done crying and remembering the memories that she was kinda forced to go into....
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 am

As i tightened my hold on Leah I mind linked her < thank you Leah, I know I can always count on you for anything and I am sorry for putting you in danger>
I continued to cry onto Leah's shoulder meanwhile she was comforting me.
I stop crying after what felt like hours and I loosened my hold on Leah and wiped the tears away and looked toward James.
James had asked me if the alpha I killed was 100% the right person and without an thought in mind I shock my head in agreement that he was the ONE. Suddenly james told us to pack some gear and get ready for a journey or something,
He kinda looked shocked when he looked at the body, like he knew it from somewhere, but i let it to go. I felt a weight lifting off my shoulders when I finally killed him.
I turned to Leah and looked at her and smiled and headed toward her room to help her pack and maybe meanwhile we could catch up on anything we missed.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Snapping out of his blind firing, Running Dreams leaped off the wall, rolling on the impact. After a curt nod to the Alpha, he muttered "Hope you mean someone else, Sparky. I know I wasn't with you in THAT scrape." Looking at Nellie and Leah, he grinned. "Glad to see someone else knows how a burnt home feels. Now that you've had a chance to work of an anger issue, time for me to get some information. First, these." A quick glance showed a pistol at the leader's belt. Pulling it out, he observed a small makers mark, a empty circle with a diamond inside. "Bastard. Hope you know who your quartermaster was." Popping the clip, he flicked out a bullet. "Idiots. One manufacturer makes a .35 round, and you carry the only gun. Idiots."

Looking up, Running Dreams grimaced. Looked like the McKennon clan had decided which side they were on when the glove fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Enemy Rises
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: