SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
Campfire Tales EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
Campfire Tales EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
Campfire Tales EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
Campfire Tales EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
Campfire Tales EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
Campfire Tales EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
Campfire Tales EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
Campfire Tales EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
Campfire Tales EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Campfire Tales

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:40 am

Fizzle...
POP
fizzle...
Crackle...

Ahh, a good fire does feel nice. Running Dreams thought to himself. He was just sitting outside his den, cooking up some squirell stew after a good hunt. Wonder if anyone else is around? Might be a good time for sharing some old campfire stories, pass on some legends, and maybe come up with a few new ones. he thought Well, time to see if anyone else is interested in sharing a few yarns with food and drink.

<Hey, anyone up for a campfire and stew tonight? Maybe swap a few stories? It's down by den if you want to come.>

(This is a thread to have fun and share a few stories, so can we please not go traipsing off on some adventure?)
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

I was in the kitchen of my cabin, thinking what to eat for dinner and I hadn't figured it out. I couldn't think of what to eat and I stink at cooking, weirdly i am more of a baker then cooking actual food. Suddenly running dreams came into my mind and asked if anyone wanted a campfire and have stew tonight. Also something about telling stories... it sounded cool so I went into my room and changed my clothes into relaxing clothes and headed toward the den where running dream is cooking stew. When I neared the place I said hello to running dreams and asked if he needed any help with anything meanwhile sitting on one of the logs that had been set out..

( COOL IDEA Smile )
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Looking at Nellie with a grin, Running Dreams chuckled. "No Nellie, I'm fine. Although, if you could get the others over here, that would be nice, seeing as there is a lot of stew." Standing, he shuffled off in to the forest, looking for more de'adwood. Some spots of the forests were so littered with deadwood it was rotting. If he didn't clear it later, the whole west spur would turn in to a mycelium wonderland. Not time for that, though. Time to get ready for a nice fire and food.

(Remember, the other roleplay is still open guys!)
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Running Dream asked me to verify others so , I called Leah on my new iPhone I had bought. When she picked up I told her to come to the den where running dreams had stew and story time. After that call to leah I got up and went to find others on the pack ground. I found a few people and they all headed toward the campfire with some really good looking stew.

I went back to the campfire and they were already people siting around the campfire but we were still missing leah and james. they are always late especially when we are gonna have fun with stories in the night with a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Nellie called me on her cell inviting me to the den for campfire stories. Yes! Now I won't have to cook! I quickly got up and went over. "Wassup guys?" I asked crazily with wild hand gestures, trying and failing to be gangsta. "Look what I brought-cuz I'm soo awesome!" I sang excitedly to them as I skipped over. I was rooting through my bag of goodies and made a sound of victory when I found what I was looking for. "Marshmallows!!!! Yeah I know I am such a sexybeast!" I said waving the bag of fluffy wonders around. I plopped down on a log after picking up a couple of sticks and tossing it to Nellie and Running Dreams to use later. "Mmmmm it smells good up in here! Can I have some?"
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm

fIANALLY YOU CAME AND u bought marshmallows ummmmm my favourite, oyu are the best leah. Leah sat beside me and we both asked at the same time if we could have some stew already. I was starving
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Grabbing a set of plain bowls, Running Dreams grinned at the enthusiastic pair in front of him. Makin a plug ears move he bellowed our to the woods "FOOOOOOD! COME AND GET IT!" with much gusto. Grinning, he started serving the plain bowels, and started serving. Soon the girls were munching on the stew, while he was nibbling his. That was when both of them simultaniusly chewed on the bones. As they made loud noises and pulled the hunks out, he passed them a bottle of tequila as disenfectant, to help. After removing all his bones, he plowed through the food like a man posesed quietly grinning at the food after their little schmuckup. Smiling, he said "Forgot to tell you, I cook everything with the bones in. Including squirrel."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:30 pm

The minute when running dreams yelled TO COME AND GET FOOD, i rushed to get the bowl of stew. I was starving and once i got it i started to eat. Meanwhile eating , i heard crunching sounds in my mouth. Running dreams handed over a bottle of tequila to disenfectant it. Then he announced that he cooked everything with bones. It was really good even with the bones. it was soooooooooo good that i took seconds and enjoyed it, meanwhile being caution for the bones.
Leah isn't this good, like really i asked her meanwhile eating
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

(OH I forgot about this!! :$)
I take a bite out of my food and cringe as I feel the delicate bones crunch and break in between my teeth. "Mmmmm....so good!" I say as I put the bowl down rather quickly. I stuff my face with a few marshmallows to satisfy my hunger..."I don't like bones!" I say to justify my actions. "Soooo what's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:23 pm

I laugh as leah stuffs her mouth with marshmallows......
Leah you make me laugh i say to her as i put my bowl down due to me not feeling hungry anymore. I take a marshmallow from leahs hands before she was gonna put it in her mouth and ate it. The expression on leahs face was really funny that i laughed and soon after you could hear the others laugh as well.
Leah asked a question and I sobered up from my laughing and told her that nothing was up and that i was planning to go into the city tom and if she would like to join me or anyone else that was within the campfire
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Running Dreams just smiled at the two, sitting there. "Well, this was mostly because I had some spare stew, but of any of you could help later with the smoking later, that would be apreciated." Belching from eating his portion of the stew, he stabbed a marshmello on a stick, and slowly toasted it.
One empty bag of marshmellos later...
Bealching hapily, Running Dreams grinned at the two girls. "Anyone care for some music? I have'nt gotten to play in a long while."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:41 pm

"Music would be great" I said as I slid down my log so that I was resting my back against it. I pulled my knees up under my chin and tilted my head up towards the sky. Tonight was one of those cloudless nights-filled with bright stars and most important the full moon. It called out to me, comforting me into a peaceful lull yet calling out to me in a seductive whisper, compelling me to do it's bidding. I sighed as I felt the burning fire and a cool breeze drift across my skin, each cancelling out the other.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:04 am

Smiling at the eager Luna, Running Dreams grined and pulled a long wooden flute out of his bag. Blowing on it a few times, he quickly let his fingers slide through a sccale or two, then he started to play in earnest. Standing up, he began a lively jig, sure to move even the most sluggish audiances. In lieu of smiling, he made a broad geusture with the flute end for the pair to get up amd dance. Now switching to a slightly slower reel, he played on, thinking of times long behind him. And also,of course, the case in his bag that held in good flute, cast of the universaly dreded silver. There were some advantages to being able to handle it, and none thought him were after they saw him play.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:18 am

Running dream is playing the flute which he is very goos at, i thought it might be boring but it has a nice beat into it. I close my eyes and let the music play and just clear my mind out and relax.

Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am

Watching his audiance, Running Dreams smiled and supresed a yawn. With some regret, he finished his set with an old lulaby, and set his flute back in it's bag. Chuckling at the both of them struggling to stay awake, he pulled out the universal wake-up tool: marshmellows and roasting sticks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campfire Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire Tales   Campfire Tales Empty

Back to top Go down

Campfire Tales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: