SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Enemy Rises EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Enemy Rises EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Enemy Rises EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Enemy Rises EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Enemy Rises

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:59 am

It's been a year since the last incident. I had treated Se'mones wounds and helped her get past the post traumatic stress that had been induced by her capture. It took a while but she no longer flinches or gets scared when one of us comes near her. She has been living in my house with me for the year and I've gotten to know a lot about her. Ts surprising how far she's gotten-how muh better ages doing.

The land has been renovated, so it looks great-our own mini city! My house is pretty big, it has to be! I pretty much use it as the pack hospital/recovery centre. I had designed the interior so it could turn into a makeshift hospital, but for the most part it's like the dream house I have always wanted. As you walk into the door, there's a big front foyer with grand double stairs! It's absolutely perfect...
Nellie is usually overhere, I've been trying to work on her weird memory loss. I've started to think that her wolf is out of control, emerging and taking control of her thoughts in human form, but I can't be too sure. Nellie made me promise not to tell the Alpha! I had witnessed it once- it was terrifying! I had to kbock her out-she went from the sweet girl I know and love to a manipulative and somewhat feral woman! I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this secret from the Alpha...

On a lighter note, no humans have pestered us recently! It seems like we're finally catching a break... I may have jinxed our goodlyck-Damn it! Okay think of other things! I haven't seen Eunning Dream for a while, I had a feeling he was disappointed in himself for not being able to get to the tortured wolf in time when we had gone on that rescue mission...but I wasn't too sure. Yes we had bonded in that hotel room, but the man was a closed off wall, very hard to crack. I would just have to keep working on him.
I had been getting ready for Nellie again tonight, but she hadn't shown up...either she thinks shes getting better, or...she doesnt know what she's doing. I sigh hoping that I wouldn't have to argue with her again on trying to get her to tell the Alpha...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:22 pm

It has been a few years since the road trip, which was a very fun experience. The pack land know has turned into a mini city, we have cabins for individuals and a pack house were we meet the pack members.  The place has been looking very nice and it feels like home. We all have became very close almost like a family. Running dreams after the trip is busy with the pack, and he kinda his nice but as a long way to get there. The girl which was bought to us and was wounded, leah fixed her and she stays in her really big house with her. I have talked to her few times and she is very nice and a friendly person.  She is getting better know she doesn't flinches anymore when we talk to her. 
Leah and I from that trip have grown very close together. She is helping me with my wolf and once she encountered my wolf. I think sometimes I think she things I have no hope and that there is no cure. Or that she things differently of me. When she encountered my wolf she had to knock me out so I want harm the child. I made her promise me that she wont tell the alpha of this condition. Plus I am feeling way better and I have getting back to normal so I don't go to Leah a lot due to that.  I feel like my wolf wants to be in control again and this time I am fighting it. I don't tell leah this but it is getting harder and if I can't control my wolf I will leave for a while. What Leah doesn't understand is that my wolf is extremely strong. I am afaird that I won't be able to control it and hurt her while she is helping me....
Right know I am in my lavish cabin which is so homey, it has hardwood flooring and the walls are a nice light pinkish whitish color. I have a fireplace and a kitchen. the kitchen i don't use a lot because I am mostly at the pack house eating. Upstairs there is 3 rooms and one master room which is mine, it also as a walk in closet and a en suite bathroom.
I am just getting ready so I could go to the pack house and get a meal. After I get ready I head toward the house and when I reach the kitchen I
raid it for something to eat. When I find something to eat I hear a cough alerting me of someones presence in the kitchen. I turn around around and see Leah standing there angry......

Last edited by Nellie Diamond on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Making a dash for the compound, Running Dreams grinned. He had finaly, finaly, FINALY caught a break. Spending the last year in a series of wigwams, dens, and holes had given him a new apriciation for his small cabin... or what used to be his cabin. Courtesy of crappy planing, he was now looking at a wing of the Pack House. "I have been gone far to long." Running Dreams said to himself, in wonder. Stepping in, he saw all the changes, from thin drywall and logs to finished wood panaling and electric lighting. Walking in the splendor of the halls and rooms, he gasped. Finaly, he found the main foyer, and oh, the granduer. If the service halls were marvelous, the "showdog" rooms were amazing. Marble tile, brass and crystal chanaliers, and a masterfully-woven rug, worthy of the infamus Turkish rugs that defined wealth and taste. Walking up the stairs, he sudenly found Leah. On impulse, he droped to a knee, and osued a formal speech.

"Good evening, Luna. I come bearing gifts and news for yourself, and the Alpha should he be intrested."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Nellie had missed her meeting with me! I was so furious-I'm trying to help her and there she goes-not showing up! I find her in the kitchen of the pack house and stand there impatiently with my arms crossed, coughing to alert her to my presence. Before I get a chance to rant and talk her ear off, Running Dreams comes out of nowhere, distracting me from my momentary anger.
"Running Dreams!! It's good to see you!" I say with a laugh at his dramatic antics. "Gifts? oooh! Something shiny and hard for me I hope? Your Alpha is around here somewhere..." I tell him

"<Hey James! Come down to the kitchen, Running Dreams is here!>" I call him, with my my mind link and out loud.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Opening my eyes from meditation, I hear Leah call to me. <Just a moment and i will be down Leah> I tell her back and get up. Several years it has been. Several years sense the mission. So long ago, and yet it was like yesterday. I looked down at my leg where I had a new scar. It was small. From a silver bullet shot at me when we excaped. Now there was just a scar. Throwing on a robe, one of many sets acturally, I walked down the stairs from the master bedroom. I walked over to Leah and gave her a morning peck on the lips. "Morning." I say with a happy smile and searches the kitchen. Finally I return to a table with three glasses. "Would you care for a drink?" I asked Running Dreams, Nellie and Leah all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

I was staring at leah, and i knew she was furious with me, my wolf was pushing me outwards to do something about leahs glare. But thankfully running dreams interrupted our SHOW DOWN. Know leah is excited about the gifts she will recive. I smiled at her, sometimes she can act like a child and it is funny. I said hello to running dreams and they walk toward the counter that i was sitting at. Alpha James comes down and says hello to us and asks us if we would like something to drink. I said i would like coke meanwhile eating my sandwich.
So leah how are you today I said meanwhile i smirked, knowing her answer.
I mind linked Leah < I am feeling better I truly me it, Suddenly my wolf took control of my mind link with Leah and told her to STOP BOTHERING HER AND LET THE WOLF INSTINCT COME NATURALLY. I am a wolf let me be one, she yelled at leah> I cinched and held my head with the loud yell my wolf just gave leah. I looked at leah and showed her that i was sorry for my wolf.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 pm

My eyes widen as Nellie's wolf attacks me verbally in the mind-link. I looked at Nellie, frustrated that she wouldn't let me tell the others! <Nellie! Tell them!> my voice came out sharp and demanding...<If you don't something can happen and we won't know until it's too late!> I was so mad that I let bits of our conversation leak out...I hoped that James and Running Dreams didn't hear, but at the same time, I wanted them too. I sigh, "Yes James! I would love a drink" I sat covering up my slip up. A little bit of my anger at Nellie's situation slips out in my voice, but I cover it up with an easy smile.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Leah mind linked me and told me to tell them about the situation and I mind linked Leah back < No Leah you promised you won't tell anyone and I am not gonna tell them. End of decision I told her with my voice having a little bit of my demanding wolf in it. I will handle it okay we have it under control.> We keep arguing about this always and I don't really want ot talk about this. I forward my attentions to the two guys ( alpha james and running dreams), hoping that they didn't notice Leah and i small argument
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:43 pm

"Running Dreams, please excuse me for a moment, Leah, can i talk to you upstairs for a moment?" I ask turning to walk to the staircase. Before i go however, I get the others their drinks and pour myself a root bear. Once that was done I looked to Leah, waiting for her to confirm my request or to say no and I would have to ask about it latter. I caught the un easy voice when she spoke and a hint of anger. The fact she was looking at Nellie at the time raised some other questions.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Looking at the Alpha curiusly, Running Dreams left, knowing a fight was soon to start. Both the Alpha and Luna were leaking wolfy all over the place, and a domanince fight by the human part would soon erupt over something. After leaving, he promptley fell in step for the doors, searching for the dormatories. Sadly, James's definition of "Inteligent Design" was like a toddler's first atempt at coloring inside the lines. Finaly, he found his room, placed in a suprisingly good spot- right in between a secondary kitchen, a tertiary climate-control system, and a pneumatic message tube station. Opening the door, he started aranging things all in his own way. Bed goes here, desk there, rug loom there, keys on the deer antler rack, books on the shelf, coat on the rack, stuff like that. By the time he was done, he discovered that the backup kotchen was fully stocked, and practicly untouched. After checking the suplys, a pastel de Trés Leches was underway, as well as a massive pile of tamales and tortillas. Finishing up, Running Dreams brought them back to his room, stuck them in his icebox, and changed in to his "society" clothes, going from the set of clothes he had worn for eight months, to a plan pair of jeans, clean gray t-shirt, and gear belt. Floping on the bed, he proceded to take a quick snooze while he waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

I sighed knowing what was coming between me and James. I didn't want to do this with him right now. I mean Running Dreams had just gotten back from where ever the hell he had been! I finally nodded to him, giving Nellie a reassuring look, telling her that her secret was still safe...for now. I watch as Running Dreams leaves the kitchen, no doubt wanting to stay away from the drama that was about to go down.
<Nellie...just go for a run and cool your wolf down. I don't need, nor do I want her to make another appearance any time soon. Be careful okay? I caught the scent of a rogue earlier, stay clear of them, I don't want you causing trouble and I definitely don't want you to get in trouble>
I easily catch up with James as he waits by the stairs about to go up. I take his hand and pull him up the stairs, not wanting to drag this on for any longer than it has to be. I really wanted my gi-I mean I wanted to ask about how Running Dreams was...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:45 pm

After alpha James and Leah left the room to talk about something. I can bet I know what it is about. Running dream also leaves as well I think he is going to find a room in the pack house. I leave the pack house and go to my cabin where I go into my room and flop onto my bed. I went to my endings and decided to take a bath to ease my wolf a little. As I emerged in th hot water I felt relaxed my muscles relaxed. I felt good.

I hope Leah doesn't say anything to James or I will might need to move or leave for while.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:08 am

After a brief nap, Running Drea,s sat down on his small loom. An old afair, his device was a gift from old Abuela, and it was made to create cloth. Sadley, do to working with bad string and low time, all he could make was a rug. Spending the next hours hunched over the shultle, he heard it stwadaly make a soothing click-clack, clicck-clak, as he worked on his project. As he had not heard the inevitable slips in sending by Leah that indicated a fight brewing, he stayed down in his cozy lair, creating the base of the rug. Next, he streatched it over a massive frame, with his needels and colored threads at the ready. Over time, he gracefully ducked the thread through the coarse weave, in and out, in and out. No fight-sendings yet, so it was time to tie it all off, and prepare the rug for it's inteanded owner. After triple-checking three hours of work, Running Dreams held up a square rug, six feet bu six feet, ready to decorate a room and keep paws warm. Tough and strong, it would resist anything but a hoard of cubs, and even that would be hard-pressed to make it fail. Rolling up the rug on it's loom-pole, Running Dreams began carrying it up to Leah.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:27 am

Stopping just out of hearing range of anyone lingering around, I look at Leah with concern. "Are you alright?" I asked first. After noticing the tension between her and Nellie, I was a little worried. "Look, I noticed a moment ago the tension drawing up between you and Nellie. I just want to make sue your alright." I say with a re-assuring smile. It was the full honest truth. I spend more time worried about Leah than I do sleeping. But then again, I am not a heavy sleeper and she was an exilent fighter. I knew she could fend for herself but that is no excuse to act like I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:32 am

After my bath I, head toward the backyard which leads me to the forest. After I closed the back door, I shifted into my wolf and went into the forest. I started running and soon enough I had know control over my wolf or my body.My wolf had fully taken over and was heading toward an unknown smell. I tried fighting it , try to regain control but i was not able to do so, due to how powerful my wolf was. Roxy my wolf came upon her next victims which was a herd of rouge wolfs, suddenly she leaped toward one of them and killed it in cold blood. I continued doing this until I had killed the very last wolf, blood was splattered all around the clearing and my fur soaked with blood. my wolf ran toward the lake in our pack land. I jumped into the water and washed all the blood off me before heading to my cabin. I enter my cabin and directly go into the master bedroom, my wolf wants to go and hunt and i am getting exhausted just by fighting with it for power. Before I welcome darkness I call upon Leah < Leah, I need help please my cabin, my room, bring no one but yourself .......... Leah .......Leah answer damn mit I need you..... Leah

that is the last thing on my mind before i let darkness take over me

Last edited by Nellie Diamond on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 am

I look at Spark, wanting to be honest but knowing that I cannot because of my vow to Nellie. I sigh and look at the ground "I'm alright at this moment, I'm actually worried about Nellie more...but I can't tell you! And it makes me soo frustrated! I wish I could, I honestly do-it's just, it's not my story to tell, I guess. I'm sorry..." I look at him wanting him and urging him to believe me and stop asking any other questions. "I'll tell you when the time is right but for now I-" I clutch my head in sudden pain. I can hear Nellie's cries for help and her pain, her struggle to hold onto her own mind. It nearly makes me lose control of my wolf...<I'm sorry Nells, it's time we bring the others into this!>

I look back at James after I get a control of myself. "We need to help Nellie right now!" We should get Running Dreams in on this too! "Running Dreams! We need your help!" I open my mind up and show both James and Running Dreams what has been happening with Nellie for the past few months. Some memories are distorted and others fragmented because of my worry for Nellie. I don't think I was making any sense! I know that I had to have left out a lot of the important details. I was too distracted with getting all my supplies, in case Nellie was really hurt. This wasn't the first time this happened, so I'm familiar with the process. But this is the first time that she has sounded so freaked and actually begged me for help...Before it had just been me pushing her to let me help but now...there's got to be something seriously wrong!

It was time to bring the Alpha and also Running Dreams, a hunter, in to the loop. At first her wolf had only been out of control in brief amounts of time and rare and far between. But now, it was nearly getting to be too much! Nellie was losing control of the situation way too fast and far too frequently! I needed help, multiple minds are always better than just one when trying to find a solution to a problem...
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:12 am

As soon as I hear everything about what is going on, I have Leah fallow me to Nellie. as we ran/walked I explained. "Her wolf is not out of controle, it simply has no place. The wolf dose not reconize mine as the Alpha and thus feels free to rebell as it wishes. There is only one way to stop that. Get to Nellie and get her to the combat yard in her wolf form." I admit I was pissed I was not informed sooner. All that had to be done was for the wolf to be put in its place. And that ment showing who was boss. The wolf would have been fine, had it excepted the pack, however, because it wont willingly, I had to make her submit and let Nellie do the thinking from now on.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 am

I sensed leah coming but she wasn't alone, i was angry that she told them this, we had everything under control. Also she promised that she won't tell anybody, i know what i needed to do, and that was to leave before they come to my cabin. I shifted into my humans form and slowly and painfully put my clothes on after I took a short shower. I take my bag out of my closet after I get ready, and start packing my clothes and my ipod with all my gadgets, that i will need to this trip. I write a note to Leah telling her that i needed sometime alone for myself and that i will come back soon, one day. I also wrote that i don't know where i am going or for how long but i will come back one day. Also that i will contact you when I have the chance. While doing all this I tried to remember what happened but i came up empty, that is nothing new......
The thing is that i know what the alpha will do and that is go get my wolf to submit but they are wrong, what is happening to me is a long lifetime cruse which I will have to live with forever. I closed my trunk of my car and started getting into the car when suddenly Leah came running to me blocking my way, looking right into my eyes. I know she read my note and running dreams and james are not that far behind them either.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Swearing black and blue at what was going on, Running Dreams grabbed his bow and quivver and raced to the combat yard. What James had diagnosed as a lack of Alpha was true, but also there was a problem in her ,ind-link to the Pack. Without submision to the Alpha or cooperation with the wolf, it was using her as a discharge port, grounding loose thoughts and emotions in her wolf. With the whole pack's imbalences flowing in, her wolf would be half-mad, and a tougher match than the Alpha had expected. The last time he saw this hapen, the Alpha was gutted and KO'd, leaving him to stuff entrails back in to the stomoch before it closed. In intrest of not doing this again, the bow and silver-eged arrows were in case Nellie made a break for it- one arrow could hamstring her, and another would pin her to a tree. Three-hundred pounds of draw behind thirty-eight inches of oak and one of silver-coated steel would do that to a wolf, and the surgery would be... painful. It was never his intention that the plate would splinter off, mind. However, for a Three-fold hunter, a lone wolf was just another creature to bag and tag.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm

I reach Nellie's room with the others close behind, but as I enter the room I do not see her. I try to scent the direction that she's gone but find my eyes on a piece of stark white parchment lying innocently on the bed. I quickly make my to it and am shocked to see that Nellie has run away. I look at the boys with wide eyes..."She's gone..."I sag with defeat but quickly jerk back up with determination-she couldn't have gone far! "We have to stop her-with as little violence possible please!" I say directing my gave onto Running Dreams as I say the last part. We all reach her car as she's about to start the car. Yes! We're not too late! "Stop! Nellie-please! WE can help-let us help you!"
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Looking at the Luna with an air of disconected assement, he growled. "I can get her back. Alive. There's a problem, though. Nellie was a strong fighter. Now, in a melee, I'll have no hope of subduing her. My only shot is tagging her with a dart of werewülfenshotpor. Assuming I can land that, I can drag her to you, get her locked up, and adminoster the antidote. The Alpha might be able to take her down. Might. Even if he can, I doubt she'll survive the trip. James is no healer, and his first-aid is atrocius at the best of times. Of course, that's assuming some rouge doesn't tear her a literal new one. Then, she's screwed."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

while Lea was yelling at me to stop I had already driven away from my cabin and existing the Pack lands and into the main street. Once I got into the main street I picked up my speed and zoomed through the highway and soon enough i had already passed the pack territory. So I wasn't linked to their minds any more I felt lonely in my mind but I know i did it for the best, for there livelihood. Before I crossed I mind linked the Alpha and told him that< i am leaving for a while and will come back soon. Then I mind linked leah and thanked her for her help and urged her no to follow me and that i am going to come back with my wolf fixed. > < Leah listen to me okay I can't hurt any more people, you might not have know this but I consider you has my sister and I haven't had a sister in a while. I know why my wolf is acting out and even though I purposely ignored it for a long time ,I need to listen to it and get my revenge. I know you are confused right know but i will tell you the full story when I come back I promise. Please don't come looking for me, you will put yourself in sever danger. Leah please this is important okay. Only come looking for me if I haven't come back in a weeks time. Stay strong> After my good beye I continued my journey.
I would be tracing my step back to where it all started from

Last edited by Nellie Diamond on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

With a prefunctionary mind-cry to the Alpha and Luna, Running Dreams ran to his house and jumped on his copy bike, afectionetly named Warhorse. <I'm going after her. Don't hunt the forests dry, and try not to make any misspelings on the paperwork, Wrok. Leah, Nellie should come home in one peace if gher mind still works. Se ya!>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm

<You get her back in one peace Running Dreams! Or there will be hell for you!> I mind-linked him back. I was so mad! Here I am trying to help Nellie and she just runs away!? Unbelievable! When she got back I would kill her! And if she dies...I'm going to have to bring her back-and then kill her again! In the mean time I got a room-more like a cell ready for her. IF she really was going to be uncontrollable, I'd rather she be comfortable and crazy then hurt herself in the process.

I hear her request too late because by the time I go to tell Running Dreams, he is long gone and too to come back. I sigh <Running Dreams...it seems that Nellie knows exactly what her wolf is trying to do...Just try and help her, she has some type of revenge planned or something? Be careful both of you. Take care of her and yourself>
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

As soon as I get the chance, I pull Leah into a hug. "Its going to be alright Leah, she will be alright." I tell her. "take the day off and give yourself a break for the day. If you need something else just let me know alright?" I ask her slowly pulling out of the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Enemy Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Enemy Rises
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: