SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

With a mad glint in his eye, Running Dreams started to strip and shift. Chucking his clothes in the wigwam, he finnished off as his tawny self, shaking his head and dashing in to the woods. As he let instinct run the body, he thumped out a brief message to the Alpha. <It's not that I distrust Leah as a person, but I have no clue what kind of knoledge she has of medicenes, and with sone things, that's what counts. I'll check her on it later, if I have time. Alright?> Still dashing off through the woods, he was scenting everything, looking for traces of anything. His results were actualy suprisingly slim pickings, with only ten mule deer and three does. Looks like he'd have to make sure everyone knew the difrence to keep the heard nice and big.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 am

I was satisfied to learn that Nellie and I had tied...no way was anyone beating me!

I heard Running Dreams complain about having to watch camp and instantly felt guilty. It seems that anything i do has a negative effect elsewhere. it's like bad luck follows me! Running Dreams and the Alpha start argueing and I try not to listen. I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone listening in on my conversation, especially if I was getting put in my place. I can't help but overhear a few things and I wince at the tones of voice they are using. It seems like a petty argument to me and I'm contemplating on whether I should go break up their pissing contest when Running Dreams tells the Alpha that he does not trust me nor my healing abilities...

I have to say that hurt, really badly. But I would just have to prove Running Dreams wrong! I vow to myself that I will prove him wrong! It's nota matter of if or how, but rather when.

I immediately perk up when the Alpha stands up for me. Don't get me wrong, I mean I can and always will fight my own battles, but hearing someone with that much belief in me gave me all the more confidence and I was even more grateful to him.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 am

Looking at the depleated herd of dear staring him in the face, Running Dreams was confused. This land could easily have a two hundred dear, with season flux pushing that up to five hundred. Thurteen ment something was off. Very off. Broadening his detection range, he did'nt pick up... anything. It was this herd, the Pack, and that was it. No birds, no woodland wildlife, nothing. "Odd..." he murmered, looking around more. Sudenly, a little glint caught his eye in a grove of pines. Walking to it, he found the glint- a .30-06 casing. Looking out of the grove, everything clicked. Casing, small herd, and oddly placed wild maize. This was a deer trap. Deer herd comes in, eats corn, gets shot. Rest, repeat.

<Alpha, we have one heluva problem here. Get over here so I could explain, would you?>

As Running Dreams loitered on the pack link, he felt something odd. Not bad, mind, but, odd.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

I had finally made it to our campsite which my catch.
Once I released my prey I howled in the sky, due to the victory and also the pride my wolf was feeling. I went to my tent quickly and shifted into my human form and put shorts and a t-shirt on and anything else on, headed outside. I saw the alpha outside and when I came out of the tent he sensed me, so I greeted him with a hello and a smile. Then I looked at my prey and went toward it and held a leg of the deer and pulled it toward the middle of the campsite.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

I looked over at Nellie's catch. "Well good catch Nellie. Set it aside for now. I closed my eyes and connected my mind to Running Dreams. I pocked around the most resent image in his memory. HUNTERS! <Get back to camp now Running Dreams, and asap> I shifted into a wolf and howled into the air. A howl that called the others back. A howl that spoke one thing loud and clear. Danger. If hunters where in these forest parts then that ment the cave leading here was either exposed or, they humans cut down enough trees to break into the scattered mountains. If that was the case, then either way, we are in huge trouble. I ears flew up at the shouts of men. I turned my head and growled a low, very angry growl as a man walked out of the woods and froze. Granted, two average sized wolfs was nothing but when you see a wolf that was about pony size and angry, then not so much. He gaped at me and was about to pull a gun from his side. I snapped my jaw in a warning and he pulled his hand away. Slowly I shifted into human form. Covered in my black robes. I walked over to the frightened man.

"Drop the gun and all other weapons to the floor now. You wont be harmed." I assured him. Slowly he did as requested. I can't blame him. he was most defiantly terrified. "Nellie, please get some rope. and tie this man to a post, but don't hurt the poor fellow."

"But you said you wont hurt me! You wont eat me will you?" I rolled my eyes. This was going to be fun.

"We don't eat humans. you sting and taste like moldy bread. however I can't just let you go either. You have seen me shift and you have seen my packs home. Until we find something to do with you, your stuck with us." I said taking his weapons and putting them in a bag to be kept safe. I sighed with frustration. I didn't need this! Humans, if they would keep their big noses out of our way, we wouldn't have this problem!I opened the pack link to the whole pack. <We have a human at camp. Return to camp now. All of you. Forget the hunt. Nellie was kind enough to catch us a good sized dear. I want Running Dreams and Nellie to meet me in Running Dreams's tent. The rest of you, keep guard over the camp. And no pestering our guest!>
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

(Erm, Sparky, I dont have a tent. I have a wigwam. Remember?)

<En route, Boss. Whoever it is got in by helicopter, by the way. Found a couple of spots you could park a small one, as well as something you could use as landing strip for a bush plane. Requesting to turn said landing spots into a little slice of Nam, as well as to check and see if he brought company-> Running Dreams mind-spoke, as he saw something bad.

<Nix that, Alpha. Two more spoted, one hostage, and about thirty kilos of happy addicts waiting to hapen. Premision to engage?>

Watching the men, Running Dreams cursed his naked state, devoid of weapons and gear. "Looks like improv tonight, boys." First sign of harm to the hostage, he was going in, orders be damned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 pm

I had been following the scent of the deer when I heard the Alpha howl loudly. It was howl filled with warning and danger. I froze for a second before running back to the camp site with all my speed. All of a sudden I hear a whistling sound that hurt my sensitive ears. I falter trying to get a sight of my whereabouts. These are bullets! Bullets are flying at me! Have they seen me?
I hear a couple of the humans scream out "Wolf! Look out" so I know our secret is safe.
One man came too close to me and was able to hit my side with a bullet. Its only a scratch. Thank god! I am starting to panic and to make things worse hear loud beats, like thunder coming from above me. A helicopter! What? Why is there a helicopter around these parts? The trees and grass are blowing around me violently. I push my legs harder. More whizzing noises catch my ear and cause me to let out a whine. Some bullets shells and other debris is getting caught in my fur. I can barely see with all the wind and things flying so I duck behind some bushes and wait for the way to camp to be clear. I look around frantically trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess and spot Running Dreams. Or rather I catch his scent somehow. I try to communicate with him but I don't really have control or really know how to use the mind link. So I think really really loudly, shouting in my head. "Hey! Running Dreams!...I really hope you can hear this! I am in a predicament here! I need help, a plan to get out of this mess!"
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

As our alpha sent out a howl full with warning and alerting others on danger when suddenly we heard a human enter our campsite with a gun. I stayed frozen afraid that this hunter will shoot if I made any sudden moves. I look at my alpha and saw him shift, I looked at the hunter and I could see the shock written on his face. The alpha spoke to him and told him to drop his guns and any other weapons he had on him at the moment. I was ordered to bring rope and tie him up to the post. So I went into my tent and for some reason I had a rope in there so I bought it out and tied he man to the post. The alpha came into my mind and told me to meet in Running dreams tent meanwhile other members guard the campsite.

After his instructions I mind link our alpha and told him that Running dreams does not have a tent. So where do you want me to meet you alpha?

While I was waiting for my alpha to answer back, I heard a very loud sound in my mind. This person was screaming into the mind linked and the minute I paid a little more intention to it I realized it was Leah and she was in danger and asking for help from Running dreams. I really wanted to go and safe Leah because she was my friend but I need to stay hear and watch this human. hahahahahahahah I scream to nobody but just out of frustration.
After I cool down I contact our alpha again and tell him that Leah is in trouble and if it is possible for me to leave and somehow protect her. I know I am putting myself in danger but she is not only my pack member but also a friend. So I wait for our alpha to answer me
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

(Nelie, good work on noticing my tent-less state.)

<Leah, kinda buisie here...> Running Dreams growled out. This was going to be dicey at best, with a pair of AK-47's in the mix. The problem was the pair, element, he mused. One could be nailed with a fast chokehold, but that would alert the other, and the pale boy held hostage would recieve a bullet to the brain to his trouble. Only way to do it was to take a few rounds himself. Joy. Hope the Alpha gave him premision soon.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 pm

I have been waiting for the alpha to response to my callings meanwhile I am stuck here at the campsite with a human. When I could be out there trying to see if they found Leah your not.
I hear Running Dreams In my mind commenting about his tent - less state, I response with a laugh.
Running Dream I say Have you found Leah yet is she okay?
Have you been able to contact the alpha because I am not getting through to him?

Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 pm

<Running Dreams, terminate intruders. Leah, I am on the way, be there in a few.>

Shifting I struggle to attach my armor. Done in a hurry I burst full speed into the woods towards Leah. Taking no time to notice the shocked faces of the men, I rip off the head of one, leaping at the other who turned to run. I looked up for the helicopter and worked out a devious idea. I leaped into the trees and clamped my jaws on the landing rail, throwing it compleatly off balance. I let go the moment it begins crashing into the trees. I turn and run, escaping just in time to evade the explosion that fallowed. I looked for Leah. finding her I rushed over. <Are you alright?>

(Everyone, if you talk in the pack link put this around your quote like Running Dreams and I <>)
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

I huff and sort of collapse on the ground. I can sort of hear Nellie in the mind link if I concentrate hard enough and hear her concern for me. <Nellie! Is that- is there a human with you?> I ask shocked at my findings <I'm okay by the way, just a little scratch and surrounded but no biggie!> I say jokingly. I lie there shifting to human form to be smaller and trying to blend in with my surroundings and then I hear the Alpha's voice in my head. Oh thank god! Good thing I had my clothes tied around my leg...I put my shirt and pants on while trying to stop the blood flow by putting pressure on it. I refused to look at the wound..I know healer and yet I can't look. Ironic right? No it's just that if I looked it would make the pain worse because I would find out how bad it was. My side is hurting like a bi- My thoughts cut off mid sentence as I see the helicopter explode bringing pieces of metal junk raining down on the field.

"Yeah I'm alright, just a little banged up, I'm sure it's something I can fix with a few stitches. Can you just help me get to the camp site? We aren't that far away are we?" I tell him out loud since he's wolf and I'm human at the moment. I would also need to apply herb to prevent infection, but I would worry about that later...I looked down at my side, worried at the amount of blood I found there. I felt sort of faint but I could walk, I think...I get up slowly hissing as the pain in my side flared up. I was sort of crouched over holding the trunk of a tree up for support.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Grinning at the idiots in front of him, Running Dreams swept in to action. First, a light rap to the head of our good prisoner to insure his silence, then a strong chokehold on Idiot One. Idiot One, disproving his title, proceded to shoot his foot of, while also alerting Idiot Two. Droping the unconcunse form of Idiot One, he rolled, preparing to take a shot to his side. The result was one bullet that went in and out above his hip, and a near-dead Idiot Two. Glaring at the wound in his side, he started mind-calling.

<Alpha, my mess is cleaned up, now could someone find Leah? I have a minor bullet wound, and I'm not leaving any time soon.>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:27 pm

I heard Leah in my min telling me that she was alright.
Leah I said < I told the alpha you were hurt he is coming for you hold on okay> I kept watching through her eyes until she showed me the alpha which stood right in from of her. I got out of her mind and came back to reality and waited for the others to come to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 pm

As we walk back to camp, I notice the human. I shrug not caring much. The others will deal with him. I go into my tent and get my bag out. I then go over to Nellie "Hey, Nellie can you come help me?" I asked her "I need some boiling water please. And i need you to wrap my wound up with bandages please" I told her as I began to take out some aloe-vera gel. This stuff was extremely good for burns and other things. It was exactly the thing I needed right now, a soothing, anti-bacterial salve that would heal me in only a matter of days
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

I saw Leah walking into the campsite in a semi horrible state she had bruises and cuts on her. She was unfazed by the human on the pole, her face showed that she didn't care two sh** about him or his well being.
I didn't notice Leah had apporched me until she called my name and asked me to help her wrap her wounds up. I agreed to help her and told her I will meet her in her tent, meanwhile I go and get the boiling water from the pot which was on the fire.
I went into her tent and asses her wounds and followed her instructions and bandaged her wounds and clean it nicely as well.
By the time I was done she had bandages anywhere it was bleeding.
Hey Leah How are you feeling?
Do you want me to bring you some water?
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

"Nellie! Thank you so much for helping! I know that if I were anything but a Healer I would go running in the other direction when it came to blood." I told her feeling relief now that everything had been taken care of. "No, I'm quite alright now, thank you Nells!" I chirped at her. I was feeling real good at the moment and would have liked to curl up and fall asleep on my little bed. But i knew, as healer that there might be others hurt, and I couldn't rest knowing that someone was in pain while I rested. "Actually, there is one thing you could do...if you don't mind that is. Could you just send anyone that is hurt to my tent?" I ask her while clearing up the clutter in my tent. I push and shove things until there is space for a body lying down and another to stand up as well all my supplies. I would need to stock up seeing as I had an actual pack to take care of now, with lots of people. I exited the tent after her, throwing the bloody water to the side, and getting some more for any other injured person.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am

Running Dreams snorted. Looks like the Healer was injured. Time to improvise.

(DO NOT ATEMPT THIS PROCEDURE UNLES TRAINED BY A PROFESINAL ORGANIZTION.)

Step One- Stop bleading. Idiot One's shirt preformed marvolusly.
Step Two- Dull pain. (ESPECIALY THIS PART!) Looks like our good idiots were smugling... heroin. Convoently 90% pure, heroin was a grade A painkiller. Taking Idiot Two's knife, he scraped just a touch off, and swallowed it. High-grade, pure, and kickstarting damn near instantly.
Step Three- Haul ass to proper treatment. He started by tieing the idiots to each other with the most efective two-bootlace tie ever invented- the Nut Wrangler. They wer'nt going anywhere. Time for him to book it.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:09 am

As I was getting water I see Running Dreams barreling his way into the clearing. I take one look at him and almost turn away from. I was still smarting from his earlier comment about not trusting me as a healer. But I stopped as I see blood on him. I immediately put my personal thoughts away and think analytically, like a professional. "Would you like some help from the untrusted healer...or would you like to bleed to death? Because I'm okay with either one" I tell him as I walk to my tent, carrying the boiling water. "Tent door is open if you want" I all but sang to him as I went into my tent.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 am

After I had fixed Leah wounds she cleaned up her tent and asked me to show any other pack members which were hurt to her tent , so she could heal them all better. I told her I would do that for her meanwhile she tries to get some sort of rest. I hear her yelling at running dreams that her tent door is open if needed that wound to be healed/treated.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 am

Limping in the general direction of Leah's tent, Running Dreams crawled inside, gasping in pain. Growling, he looked at Leah with the specific nonhumor of the injuried. "I trust you pleany, Leah. I just don't trust you with cold medicines and related shit. Once had a bonsaw who could fix a three-foot gash in five minuets, no onfections or complications. Same guy gave me a cold medicine that left me on an IV gor three months. Damn near killed me, all because he mixed up deathly niteshade and nictus delarius." Looking up at the healer, he snarled, "Now fix me up with some pain meds before I go back and start munching on that block of heroin." Good moods and large amounts of pain do not go together, and this was a AK slug sized tube of fire. Looking at the healer, he quietly mind-spoke, <I'm sorry about this, but please hurry before I start going under. Please.>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 am

He had been on IV for three months?! What kind of healer would even make such a mistake? I took a cloth and put in in the cooling boiled water. I squeezed out the excess water and began to clean his wound. I dropped some ground Alfalfa herb into the wound to stop any swelling and bacteria. It also reduces the pain, Which i really hope starts taking effect soon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had gone though that." I tell him as I work quickly, acknowledging his apology. " Look I'm not going to lie this is going to hurt, I need to dig the bullet out and then I'm going to stitch it up. So if you want you can bite down on this" I tell him as I hand him a piece of leather. I then look at the wound and get my pair of tweezers. Ok here goes nothing. I take the tweezers and dig around his wound to get a good hold of the bullet. More blood comes out the wound and messes the wound up again. I pull it out with extreme caution, and its done before too long. He looks like he's on the verge of passing out, so I take my needle and thread and stitch. The wound is a bright red colour against his skin. So I apple my Aloe salve to soothe the irritated area before bandaging him up. "There you're all good now, Running Dreams. You can rest in here. I don't want you to move an ruin the stitches or else you'll be here for far longer." I warn him as I get up to leave so I can wash my tools and hands. "Do you need anything? Clothes, food...water?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

Looking up at Leah, Running Dreams grimaced from the pain.

<More painkillers, and my gear bag. It's in my wigwam, left of the door. Should have some clothes and food. Oh, and whatever you do, DO NOT touch the medicine pouch dangling from the apex.>

Bending his head, he started looking at the hole. "Damn, thought that one went clean through..." He murmured, looking at the damage with a critical eye. Not as bad as some, shouldn't scar if he could whip up a couple of poultices that were good for that sort of thing. Of course, it was going to be hellish while it healed. Running Dreams was not a patient patient. Good thing he did'nt tell her about the part of the IV story where he pulled the damn thing out and tried to leave. Twice. 'Course, the first one was secretly testing his silver tolerance, and the other was a loon. Well, shuld'nt be a poblem here. Sudenly remembering, he also threw a line out to the Alpha.

<James, the smugglers and drugs are still out there. It'd be a good idea if you could grab the heroin and drop those bastards done a long hole.>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

I got out of my tent with Running Dreams' requests in mind. I quickly washed my hands and went to his wigwam to get the things he requested. As I am going to go back to my own tent, I see the human again.

"What are we going to do with him?" I wondered out loud to myself.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 pm

"Him? Well, we could kill him." I mentioned hearing Leah's comment. "But I am not sure. This one had sense enough to stand down before he got his head riped off. the others however, not so much. If anything, for now he is a cross between a prisoner and a guest. Somewhere inbetween..." I mentioned as I headed to the wigwam, calling Nellie to come inside as well.

<Join us when you can Running Dreams.> I requested as I took a seat on the ground.

Not even a week and Humans were becoming an issue. Looks like we will first have to wreck any helicopter landing zones. Limit their drop points.Then, I had to work some defence for this place. Alone I smiled, and extended my link north. Moments later i returned to my mind. Help was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: