SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Land Renovations

Go down 
+2
Leah Meraz
Dawnstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

The truck comes to a screeching halt in front of what looks like an abandoned building. We head into the building, all stealthy and quiet. Running Dream's men all creep in with their black leather jackets. It reminds me of ants on an ant hill. Soon we're dominating the place, all of us in different parts of the building. "<All secure on my part!>" I say looking at the abandoned room that I had walked in to. It was a lab of sorts. I picked up one of the test tubes and sniffed it. AHHH-CHOO! I sneeze loud and real messy. What was in that?! I can't smell for a few seconds...is this what it feels like for humans...Oh No!! That must be it! This whole lab and building must have been doing experiments to turn shifters into full human! I make a hasty retreat out of the room, collecting the few samples of test tubes and look for the others to tell them of what I had found.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 pm

I calmed down and opened my arms to show I meant know harm. "You have little to fear of me, however, if I can't get us out of here before the humans come back. If you need proof then say so now and I will, but time is not on our side." I looked around nervous. If they don't know this area was breached by now, then they have some really dull heads. Then an idea hit me. I looked back to the wolf and then at my bag. "I have with me a battle of wolfsbane. If I give you a small dose of this, there is a large chance it will heal you. If I fail to help you and this dose not work, then I am at your mercy. So, what shall it be sister wolf. May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Se'mone
Guest Wolf
Guest Wolf
Se'mone

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:11 pm

I limp over to you and sit in front of you, the look of terror still in my eyes. But, instead of attacking or running, I nuzzle your arm to show you I trust you. <if you can heal me quickly and I can shift then we can move quicker and blend in better. I trust you> I grab the bottle from you and limp behind the black crates that sit in the middle of the room. In a few moments, I return with my black sweatpants and tank top and boots. A small hand held gun sits in my belt around my waist. I smile and rub the tattoo on my upper left arm of the tin and yang symbol. "Thank you friend."

The door of the room swings open with a violent shove from someone and it hit the metal wall with force. I grab your hand and quickly lead you behind the crates to escape the gaze of the men that soon enter the room.

Man 1: "Damn it! they have to be around here!" He slams the door to my old crate shut.

Man 2: "You already killed the first mutt and now you've let the seconds one escape!" This one slams his fist into the nearest crate causing it to topple over and almost land on us. "Find them or we're both dead!"

The men split up by the sound of it and each were going to one side of the room or the other. From any point now they could see us. Scarcely daring to breath, we stay completely still as the first man suddenly turns towards the back side of the crates smirking.

Man 1: "Come here you mutt!" He lunges for me but I quickly move causing him to land on his face beside us.

The second man had now noticed that we were, in fact, still in the room. He takes a more logical approach to the fact and stands in front of the door.

Man 2: "Come on girl, we don't want to hurt you." He holds out his arms like I'm a scared child.

The first man starts to move once more after hitting his head hard against the ground in the attempted attack. I look to you, "Okay, you have a plan?" A nervous grin crossed my face.

Last edited by Se'mone on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

We entered the abandon house/warehouse, we all went our separate ways searching for any clues the occupants had left behind. As I entered a room I saw tuns of bones scattered around the floor. It looked like they were burned when they dies or burned alive. The room didn't have much expect for that so I left the room in search of Leah so I can tell her about my findings
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Growlig, Running Dreams sent a quick thought to the Alpha < Fuzzy, keep an eye on the walls. This place was holding at least one werewolf, and they FA'd them. Fuel-air bomb, seeing as the most modern weapon you're familiar with is the bombard cannon. Think propane jet igniting- with you in it. No way in hell could anyone or anything survive that. These bozos were also experimenting with anti-werewolf weapons, so expect some stronger-than-avarage silver alloys in their armory. Side-note, hope you don't mind East-texas style neighbors.>

Having everyone load up and roll out, Running Dreams headed for the Packlands with defeat in his heart and murder in his mind. A year ago, it could have been him in that holding cell, fried with jet fuel and a spark. Readying himself for anything else that could come, he recaled a small tarmac in Alaska, and the people who lived there.

Well, Running Dreams thought, I know where I'm gong next. Let's hope James did better work than me and mine.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

<No worries. The fools were dumb enough to put a window in this room large enough for a human can get through. Do me a favor. Loop to the back of the building and look for a window with two layers of Iron bars. Place a C-4 Charge and clear out. Blow it when I tell you. I have a tag along. The other wolf however is dead.> Ending my request I give the shot to the wolf, injecting only a small dose. I was no fool at working with this stuff. "If you feel any bones snap or anything, don't flinch too much. the rest of your injuries will heal quickly. The remaining wolves-bane left will transfer itself into energy." I said stroking the wolfs hair. <Take that back, get yourself and the girls home. I will be a day or two late. And have Leah set up a medic bed.> I spoke as I heard movement outside. I know who it was. A knock on the window several times gave it away. "We have help."
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

We were back in the truck know heading back home to our pack land. I felt disappointed that we couldn't find any wolfs or humans that we could' ve interrogated, and got information from. As I was sitting at the back of the truck I told Leah to turn up some music up.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm

As the group traveled north, a melancholy quiet fell over the truck as they traveled north. With Leah driving the truck, Running Dreams decided to take advantage of the only good thing so far to spawn from this road trip- the collection of his 1935 Indian Chief motorcycle. Back when the motorcycle was in it's earlier days, before Harley was top dog, they had opposition- Indian Motorcycles. The Indian Chief was the last model before they downsized in the Great Depression, and a complete model made of period parts was worth a small fortune. His happened to qualify for the 100% original status, and was awesome. His second bike was another Indian Chief, only this one was full replica. As they drove down the highway, he rode the authentic, putting a prayer in to the sky for whoever had died in that building. As they rode, and drove, Running Dreams planed for his house, his real house. When they were all back, maybe making all the houses better, for everyone. Right now, the load of old ramblers were cold, stamps in the Pack Compound. It was definitely time to improve them.

End Period One

(Alright guys, the main story of this thread is done. Also, I am going to try and keep a chronological order in this mess, so we all know when someone is pregnant or permanently changed in some way. This thread is now #1. The next is #2, then #3, et. cetera. Also, this will work best if done to ALL threads, so go make your own!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Renovations
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: